About the Rhode Island Funeral Directors Association
Who are our members?
Membership in RIFDA is available to any Funeral Director or Embalmer. Currently we represent over 100 funeral professionals in the State of Rhode Island.
The Rhode Island Funeral Directors Association was founded in 1932. The main office is located in East Greenwich. Post Office Box 1223 East Greenwich, Rhode Island 02818.
What do our members receive?
- Communications: Including a newsletter six times a year, industry information and compliance materials, and a fax broadcasting system to alert members of issues needing immediate action.
- Education : Rhode Island is continuing education state. Annual OSHA training is provided to our members as well as seminar opportunities that provide continuing education credits for any member that needs them for credit in the State of Rhode Island or other states as well as for those with certification of Certified Funeral Service Professionals.
- Government Affairs Program: Involves active lobbying and grassroots networking with members at the local level and liaison activities with the regulatory agencies.
- Preplanning: Preplanning with Preferred Funeral Trust, Inc. is an option for all our members and is a leader in pre-need trust fund management with 100% compliance with all state laws and regulations offering complete security for both consumers and funeral directors.
- Website Presence : We provide a listing on the association's website in a consumer searchable database.
For membership information , contact RIFDA at (401) 885-3760 or e-mail email@example.com